Shabby

January 29, 2011

Catherine Arley #674


#674 it is for today.. One of the Catherine Arley polishes I am most excited about (did I say that about the others too? They're all so great *sigh*). Look at it! Isn't that delicious and amazing? #674 is a light, baby blue prismatic polish. In the sunlight it's so freakin' awesome I couldn't believe my eyes. And indoors it doesn't dissapoint either (3rd picture), my nails look so soft and glassy, like little gems. I don't want to take it off. Never. I know I have to eventually, but you know what I mean, right? :) This baby blue polish made me think of Cyberspace from Milani, a comparison is coming up. I think the biggest difference lies in the prismatic effect, but we'll see!

There is one little downside: this polish is one of the not so pigmented CA's, after applying the first coat I was a bit worried. I ended up doing three, no topcoat added. As you can see it's beautiful on its own, but I think it's going to be great for layering experiments too!

Did I already mention I adore this one? :L

Thanks for watching!