Shabby

June 22, 2012

Pupa - Holographic Strawberry

Pupa Holographic Strawberry
Pupa Holographic Strawberry
Oh, how I wish strawberries would look like this! ^_^ At the moment I'm wearing Holographic Strawberry, one of the polishes from Pupa's limited edition Holographic line. It's a muted warm pink with a not so muted prismatic effect. Look how intense, I'm head over heels! It reminds me a bit of China Glaze - TMI (which I sadly do not own, but owning something like it makes me happy). The formula was ok, I applied two thin coats over Nfu Oh's Aqua Base.

                                                                                                                                           image source
I bought Holographic Strawberry for €6,25 at the Dutch webshop. Quite expensive for only 5 ml.. I can't believe how weak I am when it comes to prismatic nail polishes. :$ 

Thanks for watching!